Friday 25 September 2015

Primark PS LOVE YOUR SKIN - Argan Facial Wipes!


Konnichiwa Minna-san~ ♥ Today I have a product that's a lot more close to home than my usual US and Asian brands. Recently Primark has brought out new facial cleansing wipes that are specifically targeted for dry skin. These are the P.S. LOVE YOUR SKIN - Argan Facial Cleansing Wipes! 


I have bought every kind of facial cleansing wipe from Primark and literally none of them have made a lasting impression on me until I found these. Due to having eczema, finding a cleansing wipe which doesn't dry my skin out or break my skin out is a little bit of a challenge. 

However these are fantastic, they're super soft and really hydrating to my skin which is a big bonus for me. These wipes also have an amazing citrus smell, which is quite gentle and very soothing as well, I'm not a huge expert in Argan oil so i'm not entirely sure if that is the citrus smell or if it has been added in. 


There is quite a few chemicals in these wipes but i'm pretty happy that nothing in here reacted with my skin at all. If you have a skin condition or sensitive skin they I would be a little wary of these, but for me the result was amazing.

I've noticed that my skin has became softer and I've had far less break outs in the month that i've been using these wipes, so for me they are definitely a winner aside from my usual Huggies Baby Wipes that I use on a daily basis. Overall I absolutely love these facial wipes and I really couldn't recommend them more, especially for people with dry skin  

Primark Argan Facial Wipes - £1 (Pack of 2)


Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...
 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:





No comments:

Post a Comment