Tuesday 20 October 2015

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner - Brown, Review! ♥

Konnichiwa Minna-san! I've got an amazing product to review today, the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. I got this from EBay but it was originally imported from Japan, i've heard so many good things about this eyeliner so I really wanted to try it out and review it for you guys! 

The packaging for this is super cute! It's also far easier to open than a lot of Western make-up, no need for scissors. The eyeliner itself is a felt tip liner with an extremely narrow tip, for me i'm personally not a fan of felt tip liners but this one works perfectly to create a sharp line.  


I love this brown shade! It's the exact shade that all brown eyeliners should be, not the weird brown/black combination that they usually are... The formula for this liner is really watery which some people may hate, especially if you prefer gel liners. However I find it really easy to work with and extremely pigmented for a low cost product.


I wore this eyeliner for 12-14 hours a few days ago, this includes going to work and going out later that night. The result was that the liner barely budged throughout the day and definitely didn't smudge.

Overall i'm thoroughly impressed with this, the quality plus the price make for a fantastic product within budget. Even though Dolly Wink is a Japanese brand it can be found easily on EBay and Yesstyle, I would try to aim for EBay though since the postage would be cheaper. 


Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...
 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment