Monday 6 June 2016

Uniqso Haul! - I Fairy/Vassen Dolly+ Grey ♥

Hey minna! Today I have a Circle Lenses review for you. Even though i've bought three pairs of lenses I will only be reviewing the I Fairy Dolly+ Grey as the other two have been a re-purchase!

If any of you are interested in the GEO Princess Mimi or I Fairy Dolly+ Brown then please check out two of my previous Circle Lens Hauls for the original review xxx




Base Curve: 8.6mm
Tones: 2 Tones
Diameter: 16.2 mm
Replacement Period: 1 Year
Water Content: 55%


Just like the Dolly+ Brown lenses, these are exceptionally comfortable. My eyes are naturally very dark so I have quite a harsh gradient between the lenses and my own eye colour, however I still adore these. I originally bought them for my Black Widow Cosplay (Blog post for this will happen soon!),  but I would actually wear these on a daily basis as well due to how easy they are to wear. 

For people with light coloured eyes these would definitely be the ones to buy, they are super enlarging and very vibrant. However like me, if it's just for cosplay then these will be perfect for a long convention day.

I Fairy Dolly+ Grey - £15.90


Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...
 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment