Friday 16 January 2015

Sword Art Online - Asuna Yuuki Cosplay & Make-Up Look! ... ...(●´ω`●)


Konnichiwa Minna-san! I am on a roll with my posts at the moment so I thought I would share my Asuna Yuuki Cosplay from SAO ♥. 
I cosplayed as Asuna in October for Glasgow MCM Comicon with my friend as Kirito. 

I ordered my cosplay from uk.hellocosplay.com and amazingly they offer to custom make the costume free of charge if you provide your measurements! 
The delivery was on time and the quality of the cosplay is unrivaled , it is amazing.
The wig I ordered was from EBay and wasn't the best quality, as you would expect from a £20 wig from China, but it done the job for the one I wore it. 



All three of the swords were also bought from EBay at around £50 each and they were made from wood which was hand painted 

My make-up for the cosplay was relatively simple with a beige/orange cut crease and long false eye lashes, not eyelashes that increase volume. My skin was kept clear and pale with no blush or bronzer as Asuna doesn't wear much, or any make-up. 

Overall I loved doing every part of this cosplay, I got so many compliments and pictures taken which is always fun! 
  • Cosplay Link: http://uk.hellocosplay.com/sword-art-online-cosplay-asuna-yuuki-white-uniform-dress-costume-p-8822.html


No comments:

Post a Comment