Thursday 22 January 2015

Dolly Pastel Lolita Make-Up Look (◕ ◡ ◕)


Konbanwa Minna-san! ♥ Today I have brought you a Pastel Lolita Make-up Look.

Firstly I started with the eye make-up and I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight to prevent the eye-shadows from creasing.

Secondly I applied a Champagne colour on the inner two thirds of the eye, for me I used Urban Decay's Sin.

Following this I began the apply the purple/lilac shades to the outer corners of the eye and whilst doing this I was also bringing the colour up into the crease. For this I used a mixture of Inglot shades and colours from my 88 Palette from Coastal Scents. From here it is just about blending and applying until you get the right balance. 


On the inner corners I used a bright white eye-shadow from my NYX Palette, which I believe is supposed to be a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked Palette. From there I also applied a white eyeliner on the waterline, and I used an MUA pencil liner which is absolutely fantastic for this.

After applying the eyeliner to the waterline I proceeded to connect to purple colour from the outer crease to the white eye-shadow on the inner corner.

I then lined my eyes with Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion, then I curled my lashes and applied my mascara which is from Estée Lauder. I then finally applied false eye-lashes which are from EBay. 


For my face I applied my usual Coconut Oil as a moisturizer as I have very dry skin, and then proceeded with my BB cream from Korea and the brand is Skin79. I also applied my under eye concealer from Lancomé.

For my cheeks I used a highlighter from Revolution, and it was in a pink-ish/beige shade. I then applied my 
Estée Lauder blush and the face was complete!

Finally for the lips I filled them in with an Inglot Lip liner and applied a beige/pink coloured lip stick to finish. 


Annnd that's it for my Pastel Lolita Look, I hope you enjoyed the mini tutorial that went with it!

I'm hoping to add more Kawaii/Lolita make-up looks in the future, along with reviews on make-up and fashion products.


Thank you for reading! 


Sayonara!! 
♥ xxx



1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating coconut fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete