Sunday 1 February 2015

Ionix Diamond Drops with Argan Oil Hair Serum! xxx

Konbanwa Minna-san! xxx

Today for the first time in months I have a product review! This is a hair serum by Ionix and it is the Diamond Drops with Argan Oil type.

I have very soft hair... ridiculously soft... Until you get to the ends, which are completely frizzy. So to combat this problem I have been searching high and low for hair oils that I feel will work for my hair type. 



Fortunately I found this gem in TKMAXX for an absolute steal! xxx

First of all the smell is delightful, it is somewhere between jasmine and the hair spray Elnett, it is amazingly light weight and gives an amazing shine without seeming greasy. The product helps strengthen if applied onto damp hair and it promotes a healthy shine if applied to dry hair. 

Overall I was completely surprised by this product I think it is fantastic, especially if you can find it on sale like I did! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

  • Price RRP: £49.99
  • Price at TKMAXX: £4.99

Rating: 9/10 - Purely because I haven't used it longer, but what I see I definitely like xxx!

Oyasumi nasai! ≧◡≦
















No comments:

Post a Comment