Wednesday 4 February 2015

PinkyP Art by Leah G & Lolita Fashion @ Zazzle Store & Product Review! xxx

Konbanwa Minna-san!

Today I am feeling so lucky because I get to review the creations of Leah G, the designer of PinkyP! I was so thrilled to be asked to review some of the ultra cute designs she has created for her Zazzle store. xxx



 First off are these adorable cushions, they are so cute! I feel like I can almost relate to the character on the left side, she reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. The contrast of the pink hair and dark background is very complimenting on the second cushion, it really makes the character stand out and look bold. I truly adore these two designs, I find them fresh, unique and a gorgeous cushion pattern.





 A variety of different clothing is available with a multitude of designs as well. The two that I picked are the two that for me, stood out the most for my tastes. The first is the leggings, I love love love these... The bow & weaved design down the side of the leg is so cute. The t-shirt has the signature character of Leah G's designs, PinkyP featured on the front. I think this is so kawaii with the different shades of pink used & the twin pony tails on PinkyP. 








This is definitely a must for me, I must always have a compact mirror with me at all times. Cutie PinkyP is featured here once again, this time in a gothic/chic version and another steam punk design. I love the simplicity of the black and the roses on the gothic design, I think I actually prefer this one to the steam punk design. 







I simply adore these binders and the fact that they can be personalised! How useful is that?! Fair enough you could be normal and have your name, but for people with lots of subjects of study you could get a few of these and name them for all your different studies. The new Emerald type design here is a must have for me... sooo pretty, I love the colour of green so much in this character. The punky/gothic/lolita/steam punk girl is back in this design and she is fierce. I love the cogs & clocks as it makes the image super edgy, especially with the bright pop of pink hair again. PinkyP is back again in this bubblegum barbie pink design, I think this is super cute with her pink, almost strawberry shortcake type dress.






Now this is a product I can get my hands on! I love purses, especially purses with lots of room of course. I picked these two designs to review because they just called out to me, I adore the simplicity of the first design and the punky character of the second design. Both of these are a win/win for me.




I love the difference with the bow design for the messenger bag, it's a little change from many of the previous designs as it's simple but still bold & makes a statement to any outfit. The pastel PinkyP design for the second bag is adorable and very me! anything pastel will definitely appeal to moi. This bag looks like something you would take on a day out when you aren't needing to carry very much with you, possibly going out shopping and you only need to carry a purse?





These two designs are so different, I love the zombie/sugar skull character and the sugar skulls in the background of the punky/gothic lolita girl as well. I would definitely have these for my phone, they are unique in my eyes and I don't think you would find something like this anywhere on the high street.

Overall I find the designs and characters fun and inviting but also edgy, as I have said countless times they are totally unique to the person that designed them and utterly adorable. It is clear that a lot of time and thought went into the creation of these characters and I feel each one of them shine in their own way.

Rating: - 10/10!!!


Price List


  • Cushions - $37.95
  • Leggings - $37.95
  • T-Shirt - $25.95
  • Compacts - $20.95
  • Ring Binders - $24.95
  • Purse 1 - $45.95
  • Purse 2 - $25.95
  • Messenger Bags - $64.95
  • Phone Case 1 - $56.95
  • Phone Case 2 - $64.95

Here is the link to this fantastic designer's store!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful well written review, thank you so much!! I am chuffed to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased that you are happy! :3 Your designs are adorable <3

      Delete
  2. Amazingly cute concept and I think destined for greatness!

    ReplyDelete