Saturday 7 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (Sample Preview From Elle Magazine) Review.

 Konnichiwa Minna-san! This is the much anticipated Benefit Roller Lash Mascara review, I have been very very excited to try out this little promotion from Benefit & Elle magazine. 

Earlier this month Benefit revealed that they would be giving away small samples of their new mascara in the March edition of Elle magazine as a promotion of the product. Immediately I was interested as I have tried a few of the Benefit mascaras previous such as the "They're Real"  mascara from a year or two ago. 

The sample is so cute and small, about the same size as any standard sample of mascara. The packaging isn't exactly the same as the mascara that will be coming out next month, it's a but more simpler done as the full sized version will have a hair roller as the tube lid. 

I love the brush, I am a huge fan of plastic brushes without bristles because I prefer a more clean look rather than full with a lot of volume.


I personally really like this mascara in comparison to the other Benefit mascaras that i've had in the past. The lift and length it gives my eyelashes is very noticeable, but the lashes are also very spaced apart as well due to the way the brush and the bottle near enough eliminate clumps.

The after picture to the left shows one coat of the mascara, this could easily be buildable to create the lash look that you desire, but for me this is basically perfect. 


I would recommend using a eyelash curler with this mascara to get the full effect of the product. 

Overall I would say this is a win for me, and that is something I don't usually say about a Benefit product. The formula is good, the packaging (even the sample packaging) is good and the brush is ideal for me.

There is still a possibility that you can buy this in the March issue of Elle if it hasn't sold out in your local store. 


Rating: 10/10!!!

Arigatou for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed it 
Sayonara! xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment