Friday 6 February 2015

Sheinside Haul & Review #2!!! (Fluffy Pink Turtleneck Jumper/Dress)


Konbanwan! I have a Sheinside review for the first time in months.

I have been waiting a few weeks to get this package delivered and it finally came today. I bought a super cute long knitted jumper/dress, I know its February and the warmer weather should be coming in.... But news flash this is Scotland and we have bipolar weather. 




First off I think the price was bang on for a jumper of this quality, the material is super soft and thick. You could easily wear this without a jacket, it is so cosy.

I'm 4ft 10 and for me the dress goes basically to my knees, if you're a taller girl you'll find this to be more of a jumper than a dress. Wearing it as a dress is really easy as the material is thick enough to not become see through even when stretched a little. 

My favourite thing about this jumper aside from the baby pink colour is the neck line. I love a turtle neck because I get cold super easily, this is so warm and goes all the way up to my jaw line. For some this might be uncomfortable and I wouldn't recommend if you aren't fond of fabric near your face. The jumper is also one size fits all, and i'm a size 6... The jumper hangs off of me so I estimate it could fit up to a size 12.



Overall this is easily going to become my favourite jumper. The colour, the texture, the neckline... It all just works for me perfectly.

Rating: 10/10

Price: £18.76

Wig - CoserStudio @ EBay
Tights - Yesstyle.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment