Monday 9 February 2015

Blue Pastel Dolly/Lolita Eyed Make-Up Look

Konbanwan Minna-san!

Today I have a make-up look for you inspired by Lolita and Dolly style make-up and clothing. This look is simple, quick and colourful making it the ideal spring dolly look. 


I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and then applied a nude eye shadow colour, the same shade as my eyelid all the way up to the eye crease. After this I applied a pastel blue eye shadow colour on the outer corners and blended this with the nude colour to blur out the edges and make the who look smooth. 


After this I applied a white colour above the blue as a form of highlight due to how pale I am, and then proceeded with eyeliner. I used my Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion as it is the blackest eyeliner that I've ever used. I then applied mascara and false lashes from Eyelure. For my water line I applied Make-Up Revolution's Eye Brightener mixed with white eyeliner from MUA. 


For my face I applied Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream and Estee Lauder in Peach Passion. My highlight is from MUA and my lip colour is Lime Crime Velvetine - Suedeberry mixed with Hawaiian Tropic lip gloss - Island Berry. 

I hope you all like this look I created and there will be many more in the future as well. 
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Oyasumi Darlings !!! xxx

This is my Facebook page for updates on upcoming reviews/looks 
I also give teasers for upcoming posts here as well : https://www.facebook.com/lara.g.neil 

No comments:

Post a Comment