Saturday 7 February 2015

Yesstyle.co.uk Haul & Review! #1

Konbanwan Minna-san! Today I have the long awaited Yesstyle.co.uk Haul and Review I have shopped at this website for just over a year and I love it for the bargains and super kawaii products that you can find. 


My first purchase was these amazing jewel encrusted tights. I mean... oh my god, they are so gorgeous. The tights are very well made and very thick in order to keep the jewels properly attached. All of the jewels are held on by a type of super glue, so I would wear these tights with caution as it is possible a gem is accidentally pulled off.


The second item of clothing was this jumper/dress which is made from surprisingly thick material and it is double lined. It is layered 3 times with chiffon-like material, lace and a knitted material, it is very warm so ideal for the strange Scottish weather we are experiencing at the moment. The attention to detail is noticed on this jumper with the bow embroidery and the pattern on the lace at the bottom. Overall I really like this jumper but as i'm 4ft 10 I can use this as a dress without any issues.



This is one of the most kawaii things I own now, so cute! The top is very tight fitting with a ribbed sort of texture, which is very elasticated in my opinion. The sleeves, collar and bottom of the top is accented with a bright Barbie pink colour, and both the sleeves and center of the collar have a pink bow for detail as well. This top is incredibly well made even though it is a little see-through, but I feel like it could go with any outfit (skirts/jeans/shorts). 








I feel like a painted when I wear this, but I absolutely adore it! This is a tie-neck shirt-dress which is really over sized, exactly the way I wanted it. The fabric is really good quality and the product was identical to the picture from the website. I was worried about the material and shape of the dress being too boxy for my short & slim frame but the shirt is actually very flattering to my body, however a belt could be put around the waist if over sized items aren't your sort of thing. I truly love this, it is so comfortable and light weight, but also warm so I feel it could be worn in any season quite freely. 





Can we all just take a moment to see how freaking cute this is!!! I nearly died when I found this amazing sweater, this is so adorable and it comes in three colours (grey/pink/blue) with ultra cute bunnies all over it!! This is the blue one and it is now no longer available unfortunately, but the other colours are super kawaii as well. The inside is a fleece texture and so cosy and warm, the colours are bold & bright, it is a very eye catching sweater. I completely adore this, it is my favourite item from my Yesstyle haul which is why I left it to the end!

I hope you enjoyed my first Yesstyle haul and I hope to do many more of them in the future, as this is my favourite place to buy clothes from now (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Arigatou for reading & Sayonara Minna-san!!! 







2 comments:

  1. I love them all and they look good on you. My fav is the jumper dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! <3 I think it was my favourite purchase from them. I just started properly reviewing them though xxx

    ReplyDelete