Monday 2 February 2015

Make-Up Revolution @ Superdrug. Liquid Eyeliner & Inner Eye Brightening Liner Review.

Ohayou Minna-san! Today I have a double review for a new brand that has came out for Superdrug in the UK, and it is called Make-up Revolution!


My first purchase is the Eyeliner Flick Thick & Thin which I bought to replace my old black liquid liner. I was surprised by the quality of this eyeliner considering the amazing price... wow... The black is very opaque with just one stroke. However despite the positives it is definitely not a waterproof product and should be worn on a very dry day, due to this I believe it would be a tricky product for those with oily eyelids. 

Rating: 7/10 - Good for the price, Not budge proof.
Price: £3.50 
  

I have been looking for a cheap inner eyeliner for months as I refuse to pay tons for pencil eyeliners. This is a super cheap alternative to all of the expensive eye brighteners on the market. The colour really brightens the water line and unlike the liquid liner above, this doesn't budge at all. Depending on your skin tone this will be more effective or less effective, personally I have pretty pale skin, which can be seen in the photo above and it does wonders on my eyes

Rating: 10/10 - Amazing inexpensive product, Really does the job, Lasts all day.
Price: £2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment