Wednesday 4 February 2015

Lolita/Anime/FairyKei Twin Pony Tail Brunette Wig from CoserStudio (EBay)


Hey guys! Today I have a review for a Lolita wig, which is definitely different from what i'm used to reviewing. This is my first wig that can be used for everyday purposes, so I wanted to get something that felt really realistic.


And I was definitely not disappointed!! Oh wow, I am so impressed. Being that it was a wig from EBay I was quite skeptical of the quality, but this is amazing and has a very natural feeling to it. 




It is completely synthetic put on a low heat setting you can style the wig accordingly. The texture is so soft for the main part of the wig, so much so that it actually feels like real hair. 

The pony tails are detachable using two large hair grips, and the curls are soft yet firm. I'm guessing this is so that they will hold their shape for longer. 



You can't see any gaps between the hair and the netting is not visible when the wig is worn. There are two elastic grips underneath at the back of the wig, this is so you can adjust the grip of the wig on your head so that it fits properly.  


Overall I am so so so impressed by this wig and I will obviously be buying more from this EBay seller. The prices are super cheap and the delivery was really quick, I think this wig was delivered within a week.

Rating: - 10/10!!
Price: - £22.99



2 comments:

  1. Great review and super cute blog! I wonder if you'd be kind enough to review my Lolita cartoon character? She can be found here www.zazzle.com/lolitafashion* If you don't have time I understand. The character is called PinkyP and she's not a strict Lolita, she likes variety and so dabbles .. ;) Thank you!! Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or here https://www.facebook.com/PinkyPbyLeahG

      Delete