Thursday 12 February 2015

Skin79 Diamond Collection - The Prestige BB Cream Review

Konbanwan Minna-san! Today I have a Korean beauty product review of the brand Skin79. I have been using this brand for a while now because their BB Creams are to die for!!! They are so amazing and moisturizing on my dry skin. This is the Prestige BB Cream which I have heard some pretty good things about, so I was excited to try this. 


First of all the packaging is far larger than any of the previous types of BB Cream that Skin79 has offered, the bottle is a lot prettier and the soft pink colour is so cute. The only con of this packaging is the that it can be really hard to fit in your makeup bag.




The change is fantastic in my opinion, the formula is smooth and creamy which is exactly what you want from a BB Cream. This I would assume will be mostly for pale girls as there isn't different shades for different skin tones, the cream is an ivory/grey colour which will gradually merge with your own skin tone. For me this works wonders as it makes my skin look smoother, more even and at the same time it feels moisturized. It lightens my skin vividly as well and I'm definitely not complaining, I feel that my skin looks much healthier with this as a face product. I believe this product can be bought on EBay & Amazon as Yesstyle is no longer stocking it. 


Overall: 10/10!!! - I am super pleased with my purchase and I will buy this again when my one runs out. This is definitely a core makeup product for my collection.

Price: £15  


I hope you enjoyed this review!! xxx

Sayonara Minna-san 


You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:




2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I shall look into getting some of this for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely, especially for those with dry skin, it is definitely not an irritant to the skin as i've been using it for over a week now & I have eczema :3

    ReplyDelete