Friday 6 February 2015

Make-Up Revolution @ Superdrug - Flick, Thick and Thin Eyeliner

Hello Minna-san!!

Earlier this week I wrote a first impressions review on the Make-Up Revolution Flick, Thick and Thin Eyeliner, which I was initially very impressed with as it is a two in one felt tip liner.

Despite the thick and thin aspect of the pen, the thin tip is not very thin at all. Well that being said it is probably my personal preference as I use a hair-like brush for my liquid liner.


We already know that this type of eyeliner isn't waterproof... at all. It is very easily smudges so I thought I would try out the longevity of the liner over a 10hour period.   


First Applied @ 1pm.


















Before Taking The Eyeliner Off @ 10pm.


















Over the course of the ten hours the eyeliner wasn't particularly a problem, except for the smudging in the outer courners and a slight shadow in the crease area from transferring. If you aren't too bothered about your eyeliner being slightly smudgy after a long period of time then I would recommend this as it was only £2.50.

Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment