Sunday 22 February 2015

Arran Aromatics - Honey & Oatmeal Massage Soap Review

Hello Minna-san! Today I have a review on a brand which is close to home, Arran Aromatics! I have been trying to find a soap that will suit my skin for ages because of my eczema, since i've been sick to death of using Simple products.


First of all this soap is massive, its such a big block of product so it will last months of use, not only as a shower bar, but also as a hand soap. The soap itself smells so much like an earthy-honey type of smell with infusions of oatmeal, it's such a rich, comforting smell which relaxes you. All of the massage soaps from Arran Aromatics are vegetable soaps with added glycerin and essential oils, the soap in particular is infused with almond oil & honey oil.   

I adore this soap, it creates so much lather and the moisture it gives my skin is incredible. As a girl with problem skin I look for a lot of moisturizing qualities in a soap and also the ability for it to be slightly abrasive in order to get rid of dead skin cells, amazingly there are little pieces of oats mixed into the soap bar which are perfect for removing dead cells and allowing your skin to rejuvenate.

Overall I would highly recommend this soap for anyone who wants to give their skin extra nourishment or if their skin is very dry and irritated.

Price: £3.50 (200g)
Sale Price (Limited): £2.50 (200g)

Sayonara Minna-san! 

Arran Aromatics, Scotland: http://www.arranaromatics.com/

You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment