Wednesday 8 July 2015

Cutesy Kink Product Review #1 - Loppy Bunny Shoulder Bag in Pink


Konbanwa Minna-san! I'm sorry I've been on hiatus but now I am back and ready to go!! This weekend I will be attending HYPER JAPAN in London and I am super excited. To go on this trip I wanted to buy a bag I have been crushing on for months, and that is the Loppy Bunny back from Cutesy Kink


Oh My God... ♥ It's so cute!!! This item is basically half bag/half plush toy, which is absolutely amazing. The material is soft and fluffy, kind of like a child's blanket and the quality is actually very impressive with only a few loose threads that could easily be cut. 


The majority of this bag is the plush bunny face at the front, and there is a medium sized pouch at the back to put all your things. I can fit absolutely everything in here that was in my previous shoulder bag, which was actually a lot of things, so for me this bag was perfect and I didn't need to lose any items to make everything fit. 

The zip and bag straps are of medium quality, I feel like they could break if you weren't careful. However this is unlikely if you look after your things. 

I received my bag after 3-4 days by courier and I was also very impressed by the packaging as it kept my product safe.


Overall I think I made a wise investment with this bag and I hope it goes down well at HYPER JAPAN because i'm totally in love with it! I will leave the link below to where you can find it on Cutesy Kink's website, they're fantastic and I highly recommend buying from them based off of their customer service, product quality and prices  




Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...

 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:



1 comment: