Monday 25 May 2015

Gothic Lolita Make Up Look Transformation! ♥

Konbanwa Minna-san! Today is a really short blog post about Gothic Lolita Make-up and I hope you all enjoy it, I really stepped out of my comfort zone for this look since i'm not very good with dark make-up looks. All links to the products I used will be below 


I finally put my Lolita wig to proper use. I bought this from Ebay and posted a review a while ago since I was so pleased. The blouse is from Yesstyle, I bought this around a year and a half ago so i'm unsure if it's still in stock. I'll find one similar and put the link below if anyone is interested. My Circle lenses are from a dear friend of mine Pastel Dreams Shoes and Accessories and they are Naty Swan - Pink ♥ 


For my eye make-up I done a basic smokey eye with a red-ish burgundy shade and a deep black to give more depth and edgy to my make-up, using the Like Angels palette from Make-Up Revolution & Urban Decay's Naked Basics Palette. I layered a brighter metallic red on top of the burgundy to really make the lid colour pop. The eyeliner I used is Urban Decay's Ink for Eyes and it has been very winged out to create a dramatic cat eye, i've also formed a point in the inner corner to bring the whole look together. After this I lined my water line with a black eyeliner from MUA, added mascara from Rimmel and my accent lashes with beading from Bourjois 

For my face make-up I used Skin 79 Diamond Prestige BB Cream with L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Primer beneath it for a smooth finish. Since the make-up was pretty heavy under my eye I decided against concealer. My highlight is from MUA and it's the shade Gold and my blush is from Estee Lauder in Pink Ingenue  


Finally my lip colour is Black Metal Dahlia from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, the inner corners have been shaded in with my MUA black eyeliner to give them more definition 

Thank you very much for reading my tutorial and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...




 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:









No comments:

Post a Comment