Wednesday 13 May 2015

Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamel Polish Review - Snow Star

Hello guys! :3 Today I had a tiny review for you on the Avon Gel Finish Polish, i'm not necessarily sure if Avon sells products in countries other than the UK. However i'm sure that where ever you are, there will be something similar to this nail polish 


I have at least 7 of the colours from the Gel Finish range, but this one has definitely struck a cord with me. First of all the colour is amazing and totally not suitable for summer despite this being the new range! which is a bit of a fail but none the less I adore a silver/chrome look on my nails. 


Most of these nail polishes are thick and take a while to dry because of their gel-like nature, this one however is really easy and smooth to apply. The picture above was one coat of the polish, which I think is genuinely fantastic in all honesty I think the formula has been changed as I compared this with one of my other gel polishes and there is a definite difference. 

Overall it's a lot better than the previous ones from the same range, it's not 100% compared to the more expensive brands such as China Glaze and OPI as it still cracks after a couple of days. I would give it a 7/10.

Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...

 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment