Tuesday 12 May 2015

Pastel Dreams Shoes & Accessories Haul & Review #2 - Giselle & Naty Swan Circle Lenses!

Konnichiwa Minna-san! 
UPDATE! You can now find all the products from Pastel Dreams at the new website!
 Today I have a second Pastel Dreams Haul!! This was one of my most viewed posts, so here is No.2

My haul today will consist of two different circle lenses! One which I bought myself and the other was a lovely gift from my friend Sofia, the amazing girl behind the brand 


Both of the lenses came in different types of packaging which was kind of a new one for me, as i'm pretty used to using the vials. 




Overall I still prefer the vials over the foil leaflet type packaging, even though the vials are a little fiddly to work with I feel like they would keep the contacts safer. Opening the foil packets is also a little messier as the contact lens solution tends to squirt out of the packet and soak everywhere! Which is kind of amusing at the same time (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


Giselle - SW4 - Shade Blue
Replacement Period - 1 Year
Base Curve - 8.6mm
Diameter - 15mm
Water Content - 38%
Power - 0.00


I think these lenses are absolutely gorgeous, although my eyes are hazel they are still noticeable. The lenses are a mix of two tone blue and green which give a strange dimensional effect to the eyes, personally I think they will be far better on grey and blue eyes but I am still very shocked and how well they show up on mine. The are very comfortable for 15mm lenses and have a lovely natural effect which I like for every day use. Overall they are a big 10/10 for me and a wonderfully unexpected gift from a dear friend  


Naty Swan - Shade Pink
Replacement Period - 1 Year
Base Curve - 8.6mm
Diameter - 15mm
Water Content - 38%
Power - 0.00


I LOVE THESE! Oh wow, they are beautiful. I don't think these photos can do these lenses any justice. They have a thick black band around the lens which I love, this gives me an amazing dolly look. They are very comfortable and have a lovely colour pay off, they are incredibly noticeable in the sun light. I think these will be fantastic on any colour of eyes, for darker eyes they look porcelain dolly-like and for paler eyes they will probably look a little more vampy. Overall they are wonderful lenses, excellent quality I will definitely be buying these in other colours, 10/10.


Thank you for reading my Pastel Dreams Shoes & Accessories review! if you have any comments or questions then feel free to ask in the section below ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...


 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:



No comments:

Post a Comment