Sunday 17 May 2015

Primark Haul! #1 ♥

Hello guys! This is my very first Primark haul, which is rather surprising considering this store is like my second home. I'm not entirely sure how world wide Primark is? But I think they're possibly expanding into America or they already have... I have genuinely no idea, but you can possibly find something like these items on Ebay as well
 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


The first item is this high neck cable bodycon dress, in a grey/black pebbled colour. I usually go for floating girly dresses, mostly with a skater style so this for me was definitely a big change... and I LOVE IT! Oh wow this looks amazing on and it fits perfectly. I would say that in Primark most of the clothing is true to size and this is one of them ♥ This is a very classy dress that is timeless (From my previous Sheinside haul you all know I love timeless dresses, something that will stay on trend is a definite money saver). This was a bargain at £6.00 and as usually I can't leave a link since Primark has no website o(╥﹏╥)o.



Probably the item I was most excited about, the dreaded kimono! I have wanted one of these for at least a year and a half, but I never found one that stood out enough from the rest. The fringe on the end with the pastel floral pattern is exactly what I wanted. the fabric is wonderfully light and airy. The kimono ends at my ankles so girls who are shorter than 4ft 10 might want to find a shorter version. This was £12.00 which completely baffled me since it looks far more expensive than it is, so this was easily the steal of the day ♥



I've been wanting a drop type necklace for some time now, but since i'm clumsy and forgetful I mostly only wear fashion jewelry except from my gran's ring and my engagement ring. So I found this little gem (literally) it's a heart shaped pendant with a small crystal on the drop of the necklace. It doesn't look obviously cheap which I like and I don't really mind if I lose it for £2.00.  




And lastly it's this set of three crystal chokers! ♥ They're in a peach, lilac and mint colour and absolutely adorable, perfect for any fairy kei or dolly look since they're really subtle. I like that I can mix and match with different outfits, but I kind of wish they had a few more sets with different colours... but hey! you can't have everything and £1.50 for three of them is a bargain anyway ♥

Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...

 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:


2 comments:

  1. We have Primark in the UK and we shop there often too, Amazing bargains and lovely clothes and accessories. Great review as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have such good deals! :3 I shop in my local Glasgow store all the time and that's where I got all of these purchases xxx Thank you so much for your feedback! xxx <3 Much love.

      Lara-Chan :3 <3

      Delete