Monday 11 May 2015

Yesstyle Haul & Review #3 - The Denim Skort!

Konnichiwa Minna-san! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I am back with a new tiny haul and review for Yesstyle.co.uk!


Today I will be reviewing a denim skort which I bought from a brand within Yesstyle, called DABAGIRL, which is a South Korean brand. I have seen their clothing many times throughout my buying history with Yesstyle, but i've never actually purchased anything since they are a little on the expensive side.

However, I put that a side so that I could get the skort of my dreams!! I have been after a denim skort for a few months because I think it'll be amazing for summer (▰˘◡˘▰)... A skort is basically a skirt with shorts attached, and is perfect for girls who aren't very confident in wearing skirts on their own. 


As I imagined, it is completely amazing, and everything I wanted. It looks like a super short mini skirt but you have the added safety of the shorts underneath (in case of any strong breezes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
The fabric is well made and is very soft denim, with a slight stretch to it. I got the size Small, and I am usually a size 6, but this fits me perfectly despite having a slightly larger bum that most girls my size! I would definitely recommend checking the measurements first, otherwise you could have a disaster. 


Thank you for reading my Yesstyle review! if you have any comments or questions then feel free to ask in the section below ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...

 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:



2 comments:

  1. It is a really good idea, I think my daughter would love this! Suites you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! i have three different types of Skorts. I just feel a lot more conservative in them, no fear of showing anything you don't wanna show haha :3 xxx

      Delete