Friday 15 May 2015

Sheinside Haul & Review #3

Konnichiwa Minna-san! Today I have the much awaited Sheinside Haul and Review. I bought these items around 4 weeks ago and they finally arrived yesterday. Sheinside have insisted they are trying to make their shipping faster as this length of wait can be an inconvenience for most.



Now onto the items!! The first item which was also the first in my basket is this amazing BIG BANG t-shirt  ♥. If you aren't into KPOP then you'll be a little confused, but Big Bang are my favourite KPOP Idol group (except from VIXX) so I of course had to own this t-shirt. The material is very soft and stretchy, I feel like this could fit a size 6-10 as it's a free size tshirt. The print is awesome and perfect for any hardcore KPOP fan ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ. Overall the quality is completely on point, it's a simple, easy to wear and comfortable item for not very much money. Bargain!



Super Harajuku and Kawaii!!! This is the ultimate harajuku style t-shirt, the graphics are a hirigana which I can't decipher and three onigiris, which are rice balls ♥ I noticed in my wardrobe that I don't own any black t-shirts so I decided to get an ultra kawaii one! It's free sized again but it's far more fitted than the Big Bang t shirt, I would say it could only fit a size 6-8 roughly, not very much room at all for anyone of a larger size. I adore this, it's high quality with not threads or damages, the graphic is vibrant and different which is what I wanted. Easily my favourite t-shirt at the moment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧.


This is such an essential! I love classic timeless pieces of clothing and this is clearly one of them. I could never see this style going out of fashion to be honest, so for me this is an investment. The description says Pink, but I would say this is a beige/salmon colour. The dress is in a A-line style with a short cape that starts at the front and ends before the back zip. The fabric feels very high quality and the inside is lined with a silky/satin fabric which feels wonderful and luxurious to put on . This dress is a big win for me, I feel like it works for any occasion both casual and formal and even for any season.  



This was my favourite item of the haul so I saved it for last! This is such an adorable mesh midi ballet skirt and it comes in two colours I believe, brown/peach and black/grey. I was skeptical about the quality of this skirt as previous reviews were very negative, after receiving my skirt I couldn't be happier and in all honesty I have no idea how anyone could hate it. It fits me perfectly as it has an elastic waist, and the length is around mid shin on my 4ft 10 frame. The material is light and airy for summer, but has winter/autumn colours so I feel this could work at any time of the year. I've not yet made an outfit for this skirt but i'm hoping to buy a silky brown tank top to compliment the under skirt.  I love everything about this skirt, it will be a staple clothing item for me now 


Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...

 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:





1 comment:

  1. I love BigBang , my fav. TV comedy series :) You just know though they're coming to an end as they're getting older, just like 'Friends'. :( They should have a spin off with a whole new set of Geeky Scientists. I love that Salmon Pink dress meanwhile, very cute and unusual.

    ReplyDelete