Friday 11 December 2015

UNIQSO HAUL - GEO MEDICAL/SWEETY/DOLLY EYE ♥

Konnichiwa Minna-san! Today I have a long awaited haul from UNIQSO. I've had these four lenses in my wishlist for about 4 months now, so the second I heard Uniqso was doing a Black Friday sale of 50% off, I literally jumped at the chance and bought them 

Dolly Eye Ace Black 


Base Curve: 8.6mm
Tones: 1 Tone
Diameter: 14.5mm
Replacement Period: 1 Year
Water Content: 38%

I absolutely adore these ♥ I've always wanted to have black lenses that we not totally creepy, so these were my first choice since I can still see a little of my eye colour . They're very comfortable and a lot smaller in diameter compared to my other 16.2mm lenses, I think these could be worn easily for 8 hours without much hassle. 

GEO Medical Cafe Mimi Macchiato 


Base Curve: 8.8mm
Tones: 2 Tone
Diameter: 14.8mm
Replacement Period: 1 Year
Water Content: 38%

I've previously bought from GEO Medical and they never disappoint, this is now my second pair from the brand and they are beautiful. These ones are a lot more natural than the GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown lenses that I have, mostly because they have a more subtle black outline around the outside of the lenses. They're really comfortable like all of the GEO lenses so I would definitely recommend these for people who have more sensitive eyes.


Sweety Crazy Star


Base Curve: 8.6mm
Tones: 2 Tone
Diameter: 14.0mm
Replacement Period: 1 Year
Water Content: 40%

These... Are... Amazing... I am so pleased with these and now I think they're my favourite pair. These lenses aren't the most comfortable, i'm not entirely sure but I think they are thicker than any of my other lenses but still bearable to wear for a few hours. The lenses have blue stars in the center with a brown outer rim, and it gives your eyes a truly unusual look. though I think these would be best appreciated in photo shoots.


Kimchi Viva Violet


Base Curve: 8.6mm
Tones: 2 Tone
Diameter: 16.0mm
Replacement Period: 1 Year
Water Content: 55%

I've always wanted a pair of Kimchi lenses since they have a large diameter, the issue was picking the colour since they have so many ♥ Despite being very large, these lenses are actually as  comfortable as GEO medical lenses, the colour is also very vivid and fades nicely into my own eye colour. I would definitely buy more from this brand again, I just love how you can barely feel them in your eyes. 

Dolly Ace Black - £11.15
Geo Medical Cafe Mimi Macchiato - £14.88
Sweety Crazy Star - £11.07
Kimchi Viva Violet - £14.26

Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...
 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:








2 comments:

  1. Sweety star lenses are amazing!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very impressed with them so far! i'll be looking into so many different styles for my next buy <3

      Delete