Tuesday 29 December 2015

Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette Review! ♥

Konnichiwa Minna! ♥ Today I have an Urban Decay review and it's for the Vice 4 palette. This palette came out a couple of months ago and I just received it as a surprise Christmas present from my wonderful fiance, so i've decided to do a quite in depth review of it since this is my new current make-up obsession!




The packaging is absolutely stunning, I love the holographic edgy design of the palette and also how it's completely practical. As most people know Urban Decay isn't the best at making packaging that's easy to travel with or store, so this is perfect as it comes with a travel pouch and is made from sturdy plastic.


The mirror is freaking huge... This is always a plus for me, and it can stay up on it's own without flopping back like many other palettes. It also has a clipped closure, so there's a very small chance that the palette will randomly open in your bag or suitcase!


There are exactly 20 eye shadows that are mattes, shimmers, duo chromes and glitters. For me this is probably the most balanced Urban Decay palette i've seen in a long time, it's not very often you get a nice selection of matte shades from UD so this was a lovely surprise.


Top to Bottom: Bones, Grip, Deadbeat, Beatdown & Pandemonium

The first line of shades are pretty dark and they are all super shimmery. Deadbeat was the only slight disappointment in this line as the glitter doesn't really show up as well as it does in the pan and the texture is a little chalky. Other than that one shade, all of the others are stunning!


Top to Bottom: Framed, Fastball, 1985, Underhand & Harlot

My favourite line of shades ever... All of these red/pinks are fantastic, the texture on all of them is butter smooth and the colour pay off is brilliant, I would've probably bought this palette just for these shades in all honesty.


Top to Bottom: Discreet, Grasshopper, C-Note, Arctic & Robbery

Ahhh the pretty greens. Just like the red/pinks, all of these are very buttery and easy to apply. However the last shade (Robbery) is a little on the chalky side much like Deadbeat from the first row. Chalky textures aside, the pigmentation is actually really amazing on all of these shades including Robbery.


Top to Bottom: Bitter, Flame, Low, Crowbar & Delete

These colours look so much better on the skin than they do in the palette, it's not too often I say that as well. My favourite here is definitely Flame, it's an insane orange/gold/red holographic shade that looks incredible when you're in natural light. The two mattes here are very well pigmented at apply smoothly which was surprising. 

Overall I would completely recommend this palette, it's fun with enough neutral shades to use everyday. It's such a well balanced palette at for £43 I think it's completely worth the money!

Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette


Thank you very much for reading my review and I hope you stick around for more in the future 
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ...
 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment