Monday 7 October 2013

Hallowe'en Make-Up Look: Cosplay Variation

 This was a random creation, I wanted something that could be adapted for any kind of Cosplay or even everyday if it's toned down. 

I kept the look very pastel with only a few strong tones which help enhance the look and make it bolder.
I used a matte baby blue shade and a matte pastel purple mixed with a neon purple to create the eyebrow and eyelid look. This look is very blended which gives it a softer effect. 

I used Inglot's Gel Eyeliner (which I reviewed already) on my lid, and then I winged it out into a cat eye effect. I felt like it really completed the look and brought it together better.


These are my nails which I done for the look as well, they are very Kawaii which I LOVE! Since i'm a huge fan of anything Japanese. 

Included on the nails is a cupcake, an ice cream, a lollipop, a sweetie and a cute little bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment