Thursday 3 October 2013

Product Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil - Deep End

 This is one of my mannnnnyyy Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils, I have an obsession with these because their formula and long lasting wear are completely amazing.

Deep End is from the new collection like Freak, which i've made a review on all ready. I love blue/green ocean shades because I think they work well for my eyes personally. But this is just gorgeous.

This is a very shimmer shade but could also be considered metallic? I suppose. Like I said before the formula is long lasting and can even last through your sleep (falling asleep with make-up on, is my constant fail haha). It is also fairly waterproof if you get caught in the rain or something, but I doubt it would last in a swimming pool.

Overall I love this pencil and all of the others as well the price is a little steep at £14 but the quality is definitely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment