Sunday 13 October 2013

Hallowe'en Make-Up Look - Cracked Porcelain Doll

This was the creepiest look i've ever created in my own opinion. Everything about it just screams WEIRDNESS.

Firstly I coloured my face white with face paint and drew a black cracked effect with a small brush and black face paint.





For my eyes I used a white eyeliner to create a wider water line, this will emphasize the doll-like look. On the top of the lid (which is covered by huge freakin' eyelashes) I drew a fancy cat-eye effect which looked like false eye lashes. This can be used if you are allergic to lash glue or you don't have a pair nearby. I used a thinner pair of eye lashes on the lower lids to increase the size of my eyes and enhance the doll-like effect.

For my lips I used the dame white face paint and covered up the two edges of my lips, this will help shape my lips into a pointed heart shape, then I filled this space in with red lip stain and a MAC red lip stick.

I finished the look off with editing my eyes (you can use contacts) and I put a red bow in my hair, try and match the bow with your lip stick to complete the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment