Tuesday 1 October 2013

Seasons Inspired Make Up Looks!

 Spring 

For this look I stayed with pastel colours and focused on the floral aspect of Spring. 

I created small blue flowers which shaped my eye and also used a metallic blue eyeliner to highlight them. 

The lashes are from Paperself Lashes and are called Peacock
Summer

I gained inspiration for this look by thinking of beaches and the ocean. 

I kept this look very blended out with Blues, Yellows and Oranges which I think highlight summer perfectly.


Autumn 

I loved doing this look as Autumn is my favorite season.

I wanted to keep this look very vampy and also wearable if you are a bold enough person to wear it. 

I started with a green on the inner corners to show a transition of seasons, I then faded this out into golds, oranges and burgundy which are the basic Fall colours. 

For the lips I done an ombre effect with a deep purple and black lip stick. 
Winter

This was super fun to create, I love playing around with various blue shades. 

I tried to keep all my shades frosty or shimmery except my contour colour which was easier to blend as it was matte. 


No comments:

Post a Comment