Tuesday 10 March 2015

February Kawaii Box Review!

Konnichiwa Minna-san! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
 Today I have a very special review for you and it is the February Kawaii Box! 


I didn't take a picture of the front because it has my address on it, but it came in a small cardboard box with the company's logo printed on the front.


When you open the inside of the box there is a cute hand written note that says "You can't spell cute without U". I think this is a super adorable touch and it feels personal. 


ANNND FINALLY... This is the contents of the February box!


First up we have a Japanese DIY Candy which are growing in popularity in the West. This one is a fairly simple kit, where you add water to powder and mix the contents to form a confetti type sauce which is the candy. I might do a separate review/how-to on this kit if people ask for it, but this seems like a cute thing to try, especially if you are new to these candies.  


These cute little stickers were also included in the package, great if you want to add cutesy little touches to your books, cards or letters ≧◡≦.


I love this little pencil case, I was immediately taken by its striking design. I don't find this kawaii, but I like it anyway. I'll personally use this as a small make-up bag because i'm not very into stationary. 


I was super happy with this product! I really needed a new set of chopsticks and these are so cute with the panda design. I'm not sure if these come in a wider range of designs for the Kawaii box, but i'm really happy with mine (~ ̄▽ ̄)~.


This little bracelet is both kawaii and fairy kei style which i'm really happy about. I'm looking forward to wearing it with my pastel outfits because they kind of look like adorable candies.


AGHH! I love these so much. Green Tea flavoured Kit Kats are fantastic, if you haven't tried them you really have too. They're so creamy and amazing!


I've always wanted one of these travel tags for my new suitcase and this one is an adorable diamond design. It's so girly and cute and it'll look amazing on my luggage for holidays! 


This is your standard Hello Kitty eraser, it's so small and cute. Truthfully it's been years since i've owned a pencil or eraser, probably since high school so i'm happy about this.




AGHH! I love this little guy, i'm assuming it's a red panda, but it could also be a raccoon? I'm not very sure. I think it's so sweet & soft so he will definitely be going on my key♥‿♥.


This is another key chain type product. I think it's a candy or a chocolate, it reminds me of the chocolate foil cups you used to get in the UK, but it's kind of cone shaped. Regardless i'll be probably putting this on one of my handbags. 


Awww this is such a cute little lollipop hair clip, I think i'll wear this with my lolita wig to make it look even more kawaii (◕‿-). It's all sparkly with little pearl detailing and has an amazing assortment of colours.



And finally this sweet little mechanical pencil with a cupcake bear on the top. Like I said above, i've not had a pencil in years and i'm so happy about this one, and now I have an eraser to go with it. 

Overall i'm very satisfied with my purchase and I think it's a wonderful idea to get more Japanese and kawaii products to others around the world. 

There are a few subscriptions to chose from: 

1 Month - $18.90
3 Months - $18.90/ per Month
6 Months - $17.90/ per Month
12 Months - $17.90/ per Month

All Shipping is FREE world wide!

You can purchase your subscription here: 


 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:



Sayonara Minna-san! xxx


1 comment: