Monday 16 March 2015

Himistore Haul & Review #1 xx!

Konnichiwa Minna-san! Today I have a really exciting haul & review for you, I will be reviewing Himistore @ Storenvy ! 


The first item I bought was the Lolita French Style Suit, I bought this for going to London this summer for the Hyper Japan Convention. I absolutely adore this outfit, it is so lightweight for the hot summer I hope we'll be getting this year.




I love the style of this suit, it is white with baby blue pin stripes and has a cute embroidered book on the front. The sleeves and elastic around the thighs & neck line are lined with lace and pale blue ribbons for added detail.

The quality of the product is fantastic and I cannot flaw it at all, and as you can see from my photographs it fits perfectly. However the only issue for this product is that it only comes in one size, so there isn't a plus sized option. I can see this fitting people from a size 6-10 possibly.



I got this cute little rainbow choker as a free gift in my package from Himistore, It really reminds me of the 90's black chokers with a more fairy kei/kawaii twist to it. I am so pleased with this and it was an adorable little surprise!


I got another free gift as well! Thank you so much Himistore your gifts are really appreciated. This was a pair of Lolita stockings which can be worn as both knee highs and thigh highs, the material is very good quality and the stockings themselves are see through with a opaque white band at the top. 


My final purchase was the Vivi Lotus Leaf Lolita Boots which I am absolutely in LOVE with... oh wow they are gorgeous. I bought them in a white leather and the quality is fantastic.  



The top of the boots has a beautiful leather laced edging which makes the boots look very lolita styled. The platform is high enough for your feet to feel comfortable in these boots which is always a plus, nothing is worse than having sore feet! I think the laces and the metal detailing on the ends are lovely and they contrast with the rest of the shoe extremely well. 



Overall I am very happy with my purchases and the free gifts from Himistore, I will also call attention to their amazing customer service as they asked for my foot measurements to ensure my boots would fit me correctly without any issues. I found this service amazing and very odd as most websites and sellers are not too bothered about their customers as long as they get a sale. 

I high recommend this website and I will definitely be buying from them again in the near future. 

Lolita French Style Suit - $46.99
Vivi Lotus Leaf Boots - $61.99

This is the link to the website:


 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:



Sayonara Minna-san! xxx



2 comments: