Monday 30 March 2015

Uniqso Circle Lenses Review #1 - I.Fairy: Dolly Brown, I.Fairy: Cara Green & Dolly Eye: Sugar Candy Pink

Konnichiwa Minna-san! Today I have a review for Uniqso, and more specifically their circle lenses. I bought 3 new sets of lenses and 3 new lens cases to carry them in, so now we should get started on my review xxx!  


I bought three of these super kawaii Hello Kitty lens cases for only £1.81 each!!! It was too much of a bargain to pass up, they are amazing.  


Inside you have the lens cases with the L & R embossed on the top so you can know which lens is for which eye. With this case you also get a pair of rubber tweezers for picking up your lenses, a sucker-like device for taking out the lenses and a little vial, which I assume is for carrying lens solution.

Overall this is a very useful little set for the price, the lens cases are a little loose but i'm sure they won't leak if you take your case in your bag.  


If you aren't one for buying the lens cases, all of the lenses I bought on Uniqso came with their own free lens cases with cute designs on them for the L & R eye sections.  



This is the cute little boxes that the lens vials came in, which I think is an adorable touch and it definitely made me smile when I opened my parcel this morning!  


Here are the teeny tiny vials that the contact lenses come in. Each lens comes in a separate vial which you will need pliers or nail clippers to open.  


I wouldn't say that I have perfect vision, but I don't need glasses so I got my lenses in 0.00.  


The first pair of lenses I have for all of you is the Dolly Eye: Sugar Candy Pink Circle Lenses. These are supposed to be faintly pink in the outer rim with a thick black band around the outside of the eye. Despite the lack of pink I absolutely love these because they bring out my natural eye colour with the black rim. They are super super! comfortable and I can barely notice them in my eye even from the first wear. I highly recommend these for those who are wanting to accentuate their natural colour or for those with paler eyes where the pink may show up greater xx!  

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Colour Tones: 2 Tones
Diameter: 14.5mm
Replacement Period: 12 Months
Water Content: 38%
Price: £11.15


First of all... The colour... I LOVE IT. I have always adored the amber/gold/brown eye look and finally I can have it myself. This is the I Fairy: Dolly Eye Brown Circle Lenses. These lenses are absolutely beautiful and bright even on my natural colour, which is fantastic. I find these lenses very comfortable despite their large size, and I found them very easy to put in as well which is a plus. These lenses are a whole 1.1mm larger than my Geo Medical Princess Mimi lenses which gives me the perfect doe-eyed look.  

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Colour Tones: 2 Tones
Diameter: 16.2mm
Replacement Period: 12 Months
Water Content: 55%
Price: £14.26


My final pair of lenses are my absolute favourite... Wow, that colour! These beauties are the I Fairy: Cara Green Circle Lenses. The colour pay off with these lenses is immense, especially in natural light. They remind me very much of new anime characters with the large marbling detail of colour, very pretty. These are just as large as the other I Fairy lenses and they are also very comfortable and caused no hassle. My one issue with these is the slight green hue that I get in the corner of my vision, but it's not really a bother for me, even though it might be for others. Overall I love these, the slight hue of green is worth the colour of these bad boys!  

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Colour Tones: 2 Tones
Diameter: 16.2mm
Replacement Period: 12 Months
Water Content: 55% 
Price: £14.26


These are how each of the lenses have been featured on Uniqso, I added this here to give you an easier look at the colour of the lenses when they aren't in my eyes.  
Up To 25% Off Your Purchase + Extra 10% Off - xiaorawr

Thank you for reading my review & I hope it helped you with your next Circle Lens purchase.  


 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:





No comments:

Post a Comment