Thursday 26 March 2015

PastelDreamShoes @ Etsy Product Reviews!



Konnichiwa Minna-san!  
UPDATE! You can now find all the products from Pastel Dreams at the new website!


Today i'm looking at PastelDreamShoes @ Etsy, my lovely friend Sofia sent me some of her cute handmade products to check out and review for her! xxx. 




First thing I seen when I opened my parcel was the adorable business card for her shop. It has all of the social media links and the link to the store on Etsy 



The product I was greeted with were these adorable little hair clips !♥ These are the Pastel Fairy Kei Angel Wings and they are beautiful. I got them in a blue-ish colour with a slight sparkle to them, they've also got crocodile clips which i'm super happy about because they help attach to my hair a lot easier ♥ Overall i'm 100% in love with these clips, they're so well made and easily wearable without being too much. 

The second item is a Kawaii Fairy Kei Sweets Bracelet ♥ I asked for the lilac and pink colour scheme since those are my favourite colours, and I couldn't be happier with it! They're two different chains with 6 charms; A macaroon, cake slice, cupcake, doughnut & two ice cream cones. The quality is lovely and you can definitely tell that this is handmade which I adore. Amazing little item and fantastic for a gift!



My final item is a Kawaii Pastel Fairy Kei Necklace ♥ This is super long on me, almost below my bra which I actually like very much. The quality is really good with the super cute rose details. the colours are painted on really well and fade into one another beautifully which I love. Overall I think this is a sweet product for anyone who is into statement jewellery or anything pastel for that matter! ♥ 

I love all of my items from PastelDreamShoes!! ♥ Ahh they're so adorable, Sofia has many more items for sale in her Etsy Store including amazing hand painted shoes, which I cannot get over! they're too cute ♥ All of these products can be different colours and styles from pastels to gothic blacks and reds. 

 I will definitely be shopping here more in the future as the products are beautiful and the service is impeccable ♥.

PastelDreamShoes @ Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PastelDreamShoes
Instagram: @PastelDreamShoes

  • Angel Wings Hair Clips - £3.90
  • Kawaii Cupcake Bracelet - £9.99
  • Kawaii Necklace - £5.50


 You can find updates on my posts from my Social Media pages:






1 comment: