Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bleach Anime Look 9: Renji Abarai Inspired

This was by far my most complex make-up look, I love Renji's attitude and how him and Ichigo are friends but can be at logger heads with each other. 

For this look I was inspired by his red hair and amazing tattoos, so looking to incorporate both of them was my main priority. 

I know that it is very difficult to find a red eye shadow anywhere as they are believed to be harmful to the eyes. I personally have used red eye shadow for a number of years and have never been affected so I would say they are safe, the one i'm using is from GOSH Cosmetics. As with the previous looks I have used Soap and Glory eye liner for the detail on the eye lid. 

This look was the most difficult due to the bold colour and the small details, but I still loved playing around with the design and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment