Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins & Virtues: Greed & Charity

 This is my final Seven Deadly Sins & Heavenly Virtues Make-Up Look: Greed & Charity! Thank gooooodness it is finally done haha!

Greed - Greed is the need for material possessions or material wealth. 

I loved this look and tried to incorporate man's worst form of greed in my opinion - Gambling. Drawing the playing cards and poker chips was sooo difficult put hopefully I pulled it off for you guys!

I used the traditional green and gold so that the look revolves around money 

This is the second half of my look: Charity!

Charity - Generosity. Willingness to give.

I was stumped on this look for a long time but I figured that I would try to imitate the British Heart Foundation logo :) 

This is a charity that is close to my heart and one that I often visit therefore it seemed appropriate!


No comments:

Post a Comment