Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins & Heavenly Virtues: Envy & Kindness


 This is my second Seven Deadly Sins & Heavenly Virtues make-up look Envy and Kindness

Envy - The need to have better or be better than others.

As green is the colour of envy and jealousy it was necessary to use this as the base of my look. I used yellow, gold, black and white eye shadows to highlight the bright green. 

Rhinestones were applied to give a little glitter and sparkle to a very dark look. I also created two tear drop like shapes to show perhaps a cry of jealousy? .. i guess haha. 





Kindness - Kindness is a personal quality that enables an individual to be sensitive to the needs of others and to take personal action to endeavor to meet those needs.

I couldn't find any colours that specifically relate to the virtue 'kindness'. After some thinking I chose a rainbow of eye shadows as happiness and fun and being nice to someone can be perceived as multi-coloured.





I really enjoyed making this look, especially Envy as I prefer all the sins to the virtues because they can be so vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment