Saturday 24 August 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins & Heavenly Virtues: Gluttony & Temperance

This is my new make-up look Gluttony and Temperance! I was pretty excited for this one.

Gluttony - Over indulgences of anything to the extreme. 

I wanted this look to mainly focus on food, especially sweet things as people tend to avoid them because of watching their weight. I chose a chocolate ice cream sundae as many people find it difficult to resist ice cream.

Temperancemeans restraint and moderation.

I found this one difficult to create because what exactly is the colour of temperance?... After searching for a while I found that self-restraint and balance come under the colour orange! Therefore this is a mainly bright orange look with silver bars coming from the lower eye, this signifies prison cell bars, which highlight restraint of yourself. 









No comments:

Post a Comment