Sunday 18 August 2013

Product Review: Fraulein 3'8 Palette - Jelly Matte

 This is my Fraulein 3'8 Jelly Matte Palette which I bought from Ebay earlier this week.










I love these colours! They are so bright and beautiful annnnd there is 120 of them which is just fantastic. For me there were a lot of blues in this palette which most people may be put off by, but i'm all about the blues/teals so this palette is just for me.

I like the packaging because it's very simple and not over done like most of the Urban Decay book of shadows palettes, I prefer practicality to something looking pretty most of the time.







These are some swatches from the palette and this image doesn't really do the colours justice, they are beyond amazing especially for the price of this palette.


Each eye shadow is roughly the size of a penny, maybe a little bigger, but there is also 120 of them so it is well worth the money, especially for the colour pay off.


Ebay - £10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment