Wednesday 14 August 2013

Product Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Siren


First of all I really like the packaging of this eye liner, mostly because it's simple and doesn't look fancy in the slightest. I like my products to have a good quality pay off, not a cute packaging. So for me Urban Decay always do really well in this department, except with their Book of Shadows volumes which are extremely overdone with all the pop outs and crazy stuff haha! All you really want is the products.

The pay off of this eye liner is phenomenal, this is ONE line of product I didn't even have to go back and make sure it was opaque. 

The colour of Siren is this amazing green/blue/teal colour that I have never seen before in an eye liner. For brown/hazel eyes it will highlight them perfectly which is why i bought it. 



Overall I adore this product and have been using it every day since i've bought it! It's a little expensive at £14  and can be bought at Debenhams, House of Fraser and large Boots stores from the Urban Decay Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment