Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins & Heavenly Virtues: Lust & Chastity Inspired


 This is the beginning of my second series and it will kick off with Lust and Chastity as they are opposites.
Lust an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body or for fame and money. 

I chose a very dark red/black look for this as red is usually the colour of lust and love. I coupled this with black to highlight the fact that this is one of the deadly sins. 









Chastity: Courage and boldness. Embracing of moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of thought through education and betterment. 

I chose a wing to highlight chastity as the idea of purity can be seen as angelic so I thought I would capture the look this way. Using a baby blue eye shadow, I gave colour to a very plain look and I also wanted to achieve dimension.



This look was so much fun! It felt like I was doing a look for heaven and hell which is also a very interesting concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment