Saturday 24 August 2013

The Seven Deadly Sins & Heavenly Virtues: Wrath & Forgiveness

This was such a fun make-up look for me, especially Wrath! 

Forgiveness - The act of pardoning someone for their sins against you.

According to some websites the colour of Forgiveness is a mixture of golds, whites and creams, so I tried to incorporate this into the look but I still wanted to keep it blended out. 





 Wrath - Extreme anger, hatred and rage.

Oh my god, Wrath was soooo much fun to play around with as you can tell I literally went all out for this look.

I tried to create a distressed look, with smudges and a lot of black and reds. I pulled on my make up to create the 'mascara' streaks which makes it look like i've either been crying or fighting haha!


Overall this was hilarious to play with, I absolutely loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment